DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
Designed for refreshing comfort with every blink so you can make the most of every day.
- Crisp, clear vision
- Blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day
- No cleaning required
New contact lens wearers who want a comfortable and convenient contact lens wearing experience. 85% of DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lens wearers who are new to contact lenses agree that the contact lenses are comfortable to wear.
Imagine comfort you can feel all day, every day. AIR OPTIX® family of breathable contact lenses let you meet the day – and the night – without missing a beat. They even have an easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule to fit your nonstop lifestyle. See how natural they feel.
The innovative TriComfort™ Technology in AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses helps lenses stay comfortable from breakfast to bedtime in three important ways:
- Breathability – Rich, nourishing oxygen flows continuously through AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses, contributing to a healthy, natural feeling.
- Retains Moisture – The patented materials of AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses help retain moisture, which helps prevent the lenses from drying out, so lenses feel comfortable all day long.
- Resists Deposits – AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature an ultra-smooth surface designed to resist deposits – for comfortable wear all day long, every day – even for up to one month.
AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism
Having astigmatism does not mean you have to settle for dryness, discomfort and blurred vision. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses are specially designed with two unique technologies to give you moisture and consistent comfort.
- Consistent comfort without compromise.
- Consistently clear vision.
- Outstanding visual acuity.
Because lenses for astigmatism require two prescriptions that must stay in place relative to the eye, stability is key to clear, consistent vision. Some contact lenses for astigmatism rotate, which can cause blurry vision, and the buildup of irritating deposits can make them feel dry and less comfortable over time. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses are different.
PRECISION BALANCE 8|4™ Lens Design: Designed to keep contact lenses in place and prevent blurriness
AIR OPTIX® AQUA
ONLY AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature SmartShield™ Technology that creates a protective layer of moisture to help shield lenses from irritating deposits for consistent comfort all month long.1-4Up to 5X more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Irritating deposits like dust, dirt, and lipids can build up on contact lenses, which can make it difficult for them to stay clean and comfortable. AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses take a unique approach.
SmartShield™ Technology: Helps to promote moisture on the surface of the lens, delivering a protective layer of moisture that resists irritating deposits.1-3 The result is a contact lens that offers clear vision and consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30. Plus the monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Proprietary Lens Material: Allows up to 5X more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal
The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens. It works with your eyes’ natural function for uninterrupted clear vision, near through far.
- Clear vision at all distances, near through far.
- Smooth transition between a wide range of distances.
- Comfort throughout the wearing period.
As we approach 40, our eyes lose the ability to focus on near objects the way they used to. This condition, which is called presbyopia, cannot be avoided, but it can be corrected with contact lenses such as AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses. The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens for clear, uninterrupted vision, near through far, and allows for clear vision for the biggest challenges—like reading fine print—so you can go back to seeing clearly without having to strain or struggle with readers.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear. They are the contact lens brand most recommended by eye care professionals for patients who sleep overnight in their contact lenses.
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lenses.
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever.
- Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30.
- Top choice for lens sleepers among eye care professionals.
If you are sleeping in your contact lenses, ask your eye care professional about AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses. They are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear and are the most breathable soft contact lenses available.
Preferred Extended-Wear Lens: FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are the #1 brand recommended by the United States eye care professionals for people who sleep in their contact lenses.
Unmatched Breathability: Up to 6X more breathable than traditional soft contact lenses, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses allow oxygen to flow through the lens, for white, healthy-looking eyes. It is the most breathable soft contact lens on the market.
Proprietary Surface Technology: The protective SmartShield™ surface of AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses is designed to resist deposits all day, every day, for up to a month.
Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses give lens wearers everyday comfort. People who sleep in their lenses agreed that AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses were comfortable and provided clear vision upon awakening.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear to let you fall asleep and wake up to comfortable, clear vision.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
AIR OPTIX® COLORS
AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses create a beautiful look that blends naturally with any eye color—whether you have dark eyes or light, whether you need vision correction or not. These breathable contact lenses provide stunning eye color and outstanding comfort. Plus, their monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Beauty, comfort, and breathability—together like never before
- BEAUTY – Unique 3-in-1 Color Technology to enhance any eye color for a naturally beautiful look
- COMFORT – Exclusive SmartShield® Technology helps protect the lens from irritating deposits for consistent comfort
- BREATHABILITY – Allows oxygen through for white, healthy-looking eyes
3-IN-1 COLOR TECHNOLOGY
- OUTER RING defines the eyes
- PRIMARY COLOR transforms the eye color
- INNER RING brightens and adds depth
FreshLook® Color Contact Lenses
3-in-1 color technology gives your own natural beauty a boost.
FreshLook® COLORBLENDS® contact lenses use 3-in-1 color technology for a naturally beautiful look, whether you want a dramatic transformation or subtle enhancement. Even if your vision is perfect, experience a fresh, new look that’s always you.
3-in-1 COLOR TECHNOLOGY:
- OUTER RING defines the eye
- PRIMARY COLOR transforms the eye color
- INNER RING brightens and adds depth
Only your eye care professional can determine the best wearing schedule for you. It is recommended that FreshLook® COLORBLENDS®, FreshLook® COLORS, and FreshLook® DIMENSIONS contact lenses be replaced every 2 weeks. FreshLook® One-Day contact lenses should be replaced daily, so just toss them after you wear them.
FreshLook® COLORBLENDS®, FreshLook® COLORS, and FreshLook® DIMENSIONS color contact lenses are designed for daily wear with nightly removal. When not changing into a fresh pair, remove your contact lenses daily to properly clean, disinfect, and store them.
- FreshLook® COLORBLENDS® contact lenses – FreshLook® COLORBLENDS® contact lenses for naturally beautiful dark or light eyes offers you a wide range of desired looks–from subtle eye color enhancement to a bold, noticeable change.
- FreshLook® COLORS contact lenses – FreshLook® COLORS contact lenses give you the bold look you want.
- FreshLook® DIMENSIONS contact lenses – FreshLook® DIMENSIONS contact lenses are an excellent choice to enhance light eyes.
- FreshLook® ONE-DAY contact lenses – Blue, Green, Gray, and Pure Hazel from the FreshLook® COLORBLENDS® contact lenses collection are also available in the convenience of a daily disposable — with FreshLook® One-Day contact lenses.